Our Mission Statement
To provide an orthodontic experience for our patients that is second to none, with our goals being patient and parent satisfaction, treatment delivered in a cheerful and caring manner, and a result maintaining the high standards of the American Board of Orthodontics.
We utilize the latest technology to provide our patients with many benefits.
- Computerized scheduling helps us manage our appointments so patients are seen on time.
- Digital imaging lets patients see instant photographs of their teeth to understand their treatment better.
- High quality appliances, techniques, and wires often allows for faster treatment with less discomfort.
- iTero® scanner for impressionless Invisalign treatment
- Digital X-rays mean less radiation for our patients and there are no harmful developing chemicals that require disposal.
- Computer-generated phone calls, emails, and text messages remind each patient of the next day’s appointment.
- Fingerscanner check-in.
- To make waiting more enjoyable, we offer WiFi internet access, a mobile-device charging station, and an internet bar equipped with iPads and headphones. We also have televisions in both the waiting room and the treatment areas.
- A complimentary coffee bar is available every day we are open!
We Have a Great Team
Customer service beyond expectations is one of our goals. Each team member is highly trained in their job description and has many years of experience. All of our clinical assistants are certified Registered Dental Assistants through the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
At Fleming Orthodontics we are not just about straight teeth and a great smile. We strive to make a difference beyond our office. One of the areas that we give back through is a charity called the Boot Campaign that promotes patriotism and raises money for past and present military personnel and their families.